Image Map

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Newbie

Hi, I'm Lexi! I have never had a blog or seemed too interested in it, but since I have been married time is just flying bye. So fast, that Facebook isn't doing me justice anymore with documenting or just looking back. They say pictures are worth a thousand words, but are they really? I don't want to just look at a picture and say, "I remember that". I want too actually remember what went on hours before that, how I was feeling, what was going through my head, etc. Or just document how my weekends went! I hope I stay on top of this blog and keep it updated (even though I will never have any followers) lol, but this blog is for me and memories. I want to remember the good, the bad, and even the ugly days because eventually down the road I might need to remind and encourage myself.

On another note, A year or two from now Dakota and I plan on starting to try for a baby. Family is big to us, and we can't wait to add a little addition to our family. I want to tell every detail of my pregnancy and I know most people don't want to hear about what I am craving or what foods give me heartburn or make me sick. Like I said, this blog is for me! So I can spill EVERY little detail I want and not update my FB status every day because I know that can be annoying.



Until next time, Lexi