Baby boy is the size of a Butternut Squash and the countdown to his arrival is 42 more days!
- He is measuring up to 18.7 inches and 5.8 pounds
- He's recognizing and reacting to simple songs
- He's urinating about a pint a day
- My amniotic fluid level has probably reached a maximum, but he is still growing, so room is running out in my uterus
- His slippery coat that protects him from the amniotic fluid is starting to fall off, and his immune system keeps getting stronger
|"The size of his hand compared to a newborn"|
Weight gain: Overall, 40 pounds
Maternity clothes: Are hard to find these days. I usually just wear the same outfits. It's hard to find dresses or really anything that I am comfortable in and fits me well.
Stretch marks: Still on my boobs and butt. Thankfully I haven't had any on my tummy! I keep lathering on the lotion.
Belly button in or out: Still in, but holding on for dear life. I feel like it is going to pop out any day now.
Sleep: Not the best lately. I usually wake up every two hours until my alarm goes off.
Best moment this week: Going to the Doctor and hearing his HB at a strong 142 BPM!
Worst moment this week: Don't really have one so far!
Miss anything: Being able to wear more than one pair of shoes.
Symptoms: Swelling, and back pain from him dropping.
Movement: He is moving all over the place (especially at night) and I love watching my belly move.
Cravings: Pasta, Pasta, and more Pasta! I also am loving my apple pie with ice cream.
Queasy or sick: Neither, feeling pretty good!
Looking forward to: My second baby shower on Saturday and our 36 week appointment!