|"Our big 6 month old"|
Walker turned 6 months old on the 22nd and had his checkup on the 26th. He is right on track with his development and doc says that he's a perfectly healthy little boy. He's very high on the growth charts and honestly always has been. Today he weighed a whopping 21 pounds and 27.5 inches! My little chunky butt also had 4 shots and let me know he was not happy about it. I feel so bad for him when he gets shots, but it's for his own good and I'll be thankful when he doesn't catch a disease or the flu for that matter.
|"All smiles before getting shots"|
Here's a little update on little Walker James
- He is sitting up all on his own & loves to play with toys!
- He smiles all the time and is almost always in a good mood
- He is finally enjoying tummy time and will roll all over the floor
- He is eating more of a variety of 2nd stage food and he prefers veggies over fruit any day
- He loves the outdoors and could sit out there watching cars drive by for hours
- He is such a people person and will smile and flirt with any girl who gives him attention
- He is such a little snuggle bug and I absolutely love it
- He has the cutest laugh and loves it when daddy plays with him after he gets off work
- He is literally a drool machine! We go through tons of bibs
- He still loves bath time and thinks splashing me is the funniest thing
- He still doesn't have any teeth, but boy is he working those teething toys
Happy 6 months, Walker!
Oh how we love you so!
|"6 months of pure cuteness"|