Image Map

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Faint lines

Well, it's no secret that my husband and I are trying to for a baby and have been since June. Nothing ever happens and I'm left with that hard negative line just staring at me in the face reminding me I don't have a sweet baby on the way. I have to keep reminding myself that it is all in Gods timing and he will bless us with one when he is ready and we have only been trying for two months.

This morning was different though! I woke up and took an early response pregnancy test right away. I've always heard the first pee is the best for results. After glancing at it I thought to myself.. oh great another negative test just like the last two months. But after really looking at I noticed a faint line.... a faint line people!!!! I have never had this happen to me before. It's always a negative line right away and I have usually just accepted it and counted down the days to the next one, but this time my eyes lit up and I had a huge smile on my face. I had to wake up Dakota and let him know because I couldn't keep it from him. I mean this is exciting news even if it turns out to be negative later down the road.

The main reason I took one early is because I have been SO exhausted lately. Like literally, last night I came home after work and slept on the couch until 8:00. After I woke up I ate some watermelon (heaven in my mouth) and went to bed. I also have been experiencing some other systems, but I will leave that for later. I just wanted to jot down my little cloud 9 moment so that I can remember it! I am taking another test Thursday morning. Wish me luck guys... I am so hoping and praying that it's positive!

If anyone has had a faint line I would love to hear about your experience! I think I am about to drive myself crazy wondering If I am actually pregnant or not.

Until next time, Lexi :)