Image Map

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

35 Week Update!

Well, here we are folks. 35 weeks and 2 days pregnant with my sweet little boy. SO many emotions going through me right now. I am so over being pregnant and ready to meet him. I can't wait to see him for the first time and kiss his cute chubby cheeks.... but I'm also scared shitless. My life is about to change forever in the next couple of weeks. I'm going to be a mom! I am raising a child with my husband. This is crazy! How will I know what to do? Everyone tells me that your motherly instincts kick in, but what happens if I literally don't know what to do. I sure hope it comes to me and I become a pro because right now I am pretty much an amateur at this whole mom thing. Walker, I do hope that you are patient with me and your daddy. This is a learning process for both of us buddy. I promise we will eventually get it together! Every night I wonder how you will let me know you're coming. Will my water break? Will I have really bad contractions and drive to the hospital? Or will my mucus plug fall out? So many scenarios running through my head! With all that word vomit thrown at ya... here's an update on us! lol



Update on Walker
  • He is measuring between 17.2-18.7 inches and 4.2-5.8 pounds
  • His hearing is fully developed, and he responds best to high-pitched noises
  • His testes have fully descended
  • Most of his organ and skeleton development is complete
  • He should be rotating from the breech position, down into my pelvis

Update on Momma
  • Extremely swollen all over the place
  • Starting to get contractions here and there
  • No heartburn & my appetite is through the roof
  • Back aches and so does my tail bone
  • Bouncing on my ball to get him to turn (he was breech at my 30 week ultrasound)
  • Not getting much sleep (waking up every 1 to 2 hours)



We have our third and final baby shower this weekend! I'm so, so excited for it! Check back in on Monday for our weekend recap and then Tuesday for our 36 week bumpdate!




Image Map