Image Map

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Paramedic Graduation

Well, after 18 loonnnggggg months my husband finally graduated from Paramedic school! I am one excited girl right now! Why... well because
1. I actually get to see my husband during the week and WEEKEND!
2. I get to enjoy my marriage and see if I actually get along with my huband! lol, but really.
3. No more unpaid 12 hour shifts!

I guess it didn't help that we got married during the hardest time of his schooling, but hey I wasn't about to wait and year and half to get married. We are going to a wedding this Saturday who got engaged the same time we did and waited until after graduation. Except they live together and are basically married and I didn't have that. I was ready to tie the knot! Anyways, back on subject... I am SO proud of Dakota and all of his accomplishments thus far! Even his medical director Mr. White wrote him a letter of recommendation for a job on the ambulance! Graduation was fun and it was so exciting seeing Dakota finally walk across that stage and receive his patch. After the ceremony all the family went to Fuji for some yummy hibachi! I loved seeing everyone get together and bond. So, with all that being said here are some pictures from tonight! :)

Dakota receiving his Paramedic patch from Director Lee

 Giving Director Lee a signed frame from the class
 Dakota with his Grandma & Grandpa Pitts
 Dakota with his mom & dad
 Dakota with his Grandma & Grandpa Ward
 Dakota with his sister Katie and brother in-law Ethan
 Dakota with my mom & brother
Me and the handsome graduate <3
After the graduation I kept the picture taking going and here are some pictures from dinner at Fuji!
 Me and the "walrus"
 Everyone waiting on dinner
 Me & my sister


The in-laws



God has blessed us So much and I am so thankful for such an amazing husband and family. I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us!

Until next time, Lexi