Image Map

Monday, February 8, 2016

An eventful weekend (recap)!

Friday I had to work and for the last few weeks I have been at an office in Tiger Point covering for them while they are waiting for their new receptionist to start. I usually don't work on Fridays, but last week I did and I'm sure glad I did! The doctors took the whole office out to lunch at the Grand Marlin! I literally haven't been to the GM in a few years! They told us to order whatever we wanted and I got sweet tea and the fish tacos... delicious! Both of the Doctors I work for currently are so nice and definitely worth the drive out there. With my job I travel and go to different offices throughout the week that need coverage. I'm PRN so I only work as needed which is awesome because I am full time in school. I graduate with my Bachelors in May so this job is pretty sweet for the time being. After work I met my MIL at the mall to pick up Walker. I hung out with her, my sis in law, and her boyfriend and shopped around. After the mall we went to Ichiban for some yummy sushi! I fed Walker some cucumber salad and he loved it. He also had a bit of eel sauce and rice. The boy loves food and is not a picky eater at all.
"Hannah's bf Cole trying to make Walker laugh"


Saturday morning was pretty chill. Dakota had to work and I had pictures scheduled for 2:00 that afternoon. We played and really just wasted time until it was time to leave. My friend Kirsten is pretty handy with wood and a hammer and always makes really cute stuff! Well she made a little setup for kids to take pictures and of course I had to take advantage of it. Walker did SO good. She was his last baby for the day and she said he was the best. Seriously, I have the happiest kid and everytime he's infront of a camera he knows to smile. Thank goodness because I don't want to pay for something and him frown the whole time. We were done in about 30 minutes and I can't wait to get the CD in the mail. Once we left there we headed to Target for an essentials trip. Of course I can't go in Target and not get Walker something cute. I ended up spending way more than I wanted too, but clothes are essentials right? After we left Target we went to visit Dakota at work. I always am anxious to visit Dakota because his job isn't an office job where he's there 8 hours a day. He's a Paramedic and always running calls. We actually were there 30 minutes before he got a call and it was so nice visiting with him. Of course he was eating Walker up and was loving every minute of it. That night we ate at my Granny's house and she watched little man for a little bit while I finished up some homework.
"Behind the scenes of Walker's V day shoot"
"Walks and Daddy <3"


Sunday morning I did laundry and cleaned around the house until it was time to leave for the Ervin's Gender Reveal party!! I was with Chandler when she found out she was pregnant and I have been waiting for this party forever it seems like. She is 14 weeks and did a blood test to find out the gender. It was really cute and the theme was Valentines. I wish I would have snapped a few pictures of the decorations, but my hands were full with Walker and other peoples babies. It was so creative how they found out the gender! Our friend Jordan knew the gender and bought silly string. Well she put two in the middle for Ben and Chan to shoot each other and then put the rest of the cans in a circle for us to shoot them once we found out. Little did we know that Jordan had a trick up her sleeve!! When Ben and Chan shot each other the silly string was PINK! We all started cheering for them. She already has two girls and we were all hoping for a little boy, but once we started shooting them it was BLUE!!!! The shock on their face was priceless. Everyone started screaming and Ben about died from excitement. So little baby Ervin is a BOY and due August 7th. I am SO excited. I get another little baby to love on and Walker gets a best friend to grow up with. Jordan and I are already planning her shower for June!
"Getting all clean for the reveal"
"IT'S A BOY"
"So much fun"

"Love this family"



That night we all went over to the Ervin's house for some pizza and to watch the Superbowl. Of course I didn't do much watching of the game and had girl talk and wine with my besties and watched the kiddos play. Chandler was already shopping online and looking at everything boy related. This little guy is going to be SO spoiled and SO loved.. It kind of gave me the feels and a tad bit of baby fever. This time last year we knew we were having a little boy and getting ready to have our first baby shower for Walker. However, just the excitement of her baby keeps my ovaries happy (for now). JK...
"Walkie and Uncle Josh"


It was an exciting and eventful weekend for sure! I'm super excited for this weekend because Dakota is off and I get to spend every minute of it with my Valentine's. :)



Image Map