Image Map

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Hello, 2014!

I can't believe it's already the beginning of another year! 2013 just flew on by & I am so excited to see what 2014 has in store for us. Before I share a million picture's from NYE & New years day I just want to take a moment or two to reflect the important highlights of last year!
  •  My girls and I saw Luke Bryan for my Bachelorette party and it was amazing. Luke even saw our huge banner and told me congrats. I pretty much fainted then and there.
Best concert EVER!

  • Dakota and I got married after 8 long months of waiting & it was the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen (despite the nasty weather). God couldn't have picked me a more amazing man to spend the rest of my life with. I look forward to looking back with you, Dakota! I love you so much :)
    My whole world.
  • Dakota and I went to Sea World for our honeymoon and it was so much fun. It went by way too fast, but we had an absolute blast.

  • We bought our first vehicle together, and I call it my "mom" car ;)

  •  I went with my best friend Britt to see BSB! It was so worth the awful drive to Atlanta!

  • Dakota and I went with our grandparents to an FSU game. LOVE MY NOLES!!!
 
  • Last but certainly not least, Dakota graduated from Paramedic school! I am SOOOOO proud of him and all of his accomplishments.

Now to 2014! Dakota and I went to the Pelican drop just like we do every New Year except this time his best friend Zac was with us! We got there about 10 and walked around and eventually found some friends. We stayed with them the entire night and I am so glad we did because they are a lot of fun!
 (Me, Kaylie, and Chelby)
 (Me, Kota, and Zac)
 My New Year's kiss <3

Every year on New Year's day the family goes to my granny's house for some yummy southern cookin'! We got there about 1 and the food looked amazingggg. After all of us getting stuffed and enjoying some quality family time with each other it was time for yet another family photoshoot ;)
 (The girls)
 So blessed to have them as my family.
 (Me and my little brother Garrett)
(Gettin' some smooches from the hubs)
 
Like I said, I am SO excited for what 2014 has in store for Dakota and I. We do have a few goals set in and here they are.. Not in any order by date, but how important they are :)
  1. HAVE A BABY!!! I can't wait to start a family with my sweet husband and become and family of three. We aren't going to start trying anytime soon, but come summer time things could change!
  2. I get a full time job at Gulf Power! It's a full time position and I want this job SO bad. It will help us financially and has awesome benefits. 
  3. Dakota to get into Nursing school!
  4. Lose 20 pounds before I get pregnant (seriously though, a baby is the best motivator for me)
  5. Buy the house that is next to my grandparents & renovate it!  
There are so many exciting things coming our way and I am trying to be patient, but how can you with this much anticipation. Come on summer, I am waiting for you! ;)
 
Until next time, Lexi