Image Map

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Two Month's Old// 6.22.15


Two months ago I gave birth to the sweetest little boy. I really didn't know how much my life was going to change and I really am just so thankful. Life might be more tiring and stressful, but everything is so completely worth it when I get the biggest smiles and coo's, This month is much  better than last month because he is less fussy and we understand each other. I know his cries when he needs something whether it's being hungry, a gas bubble, or just being fussy to make noise.
"2 months and lovin' life"
 

He's wearing size 1 diapers and fitting into 0-3/3/3-6 month clothing. It really all depends on the brand. Gerber runs small so he is wearing 3-6 in that and Carters he is wearing 0-3/3 month. I have already packed away all of his newborn clothing and given some away. It was a sad, sad day... but he can't be my little baby forever.

He is so much more alert and actually looks at you when you are talking to him or making funny faces. He is eating non stop and will eat a bottle after I nurse him because I just can't produce enough for how often he wants to eat. He is rolling over like a pro and is starting to get control of his head. He get's lazy though and wants you to hold it for him, but we are working on that. He is so smiley and I can't wait to start hearing him laugh soon!
"Love that sweet smile"
 

He absolutely loves the water and being outdoors. He just looks up at the sky and is so curious of his surroundings. We took him out to the pool at my parents house and he was just relaxing and was so comfortable that he actually had a code brown! Lol!
"swoon"
 


Sleeping is still a struggle. He is not regular at all and will wake up 2-3 times one night and sleep 6 hours solid the next. We aren't giving him rice cereal yet and won't be for a little while. I can't wait for that solid 10-12 hours though! He does take good naps throughout the day though. I used to just cuddle him, but now I use that time to get stuff done around the house. It's a good hour and a half to myself and to our home. Haha.

At his two month check up he weighed in at 12 pounds and 23.5 inches! He's healthy as a horse and growing like a weed! We had to take his diaper warmer off of his changing table that's attached to our crib because they both wouldn't fit anymore! I put his one month and two month picture together. He really has chunked up and I could just eat up those cheeks.
"Such a difference in one month!"
 


Overall, he has stolen everyone's hearts and I fall more in love with him everyday. He is really starting to get a personality and everyday spent with him is a blessing!


Happy two months Walker! Mommy & Daddy love you to pieces.
Image Map