Image Map

Monday, November 17, 2014

Weekend recap full of babies!

Friday night I went to the movies with two of my co-workers to watch Dumb & Dumber Two and ate dinner at steak n shake! The movie was hilarious, but of course wasn't as good as the first one. It was nice talking to my friends at dinner and talk about life and laugh until our stomachs hurt. It was so much better than being at work and trying to be quiet while snickering back and forth without getting in trouble. Don't get me wrong... we do our work, but are rarely all three together in the same room. I think our supervisor is catching on to us! I didn't take any pictures but I promise I'll make up for it later in the post.

Saturday Dakota had to work and I woke up around 10:30 and got ready to go to the mall to pick up a few items from Old Navy & Target. My goal was to find a BLUE sweater for my gender reveal party but didn't manage to find it. I did however end up spending over 100 dollars in Old Navy (oops) lol. I met my sister in law for lunch and ate some yummy Chinese food. That afternoon I headed over to my friend Chandler's mommas house for her gender reveal. It's actually pretty cool because I am the only one who knows Chandler's baby gender. So it was up to me and her daughter Oakleigh to pin the bow tie or bow on turkey number 2 (thanksgiving themed). It was so much fun and everyone was excited that it was a girl even though most everyone was team blue. I loved seeing Oak's reaction when she pinned the bow on her mommas shirt and everyone started screaming and cheering. She had the biggest smile on her face and so did I. I love that little girl and I am so happy that I got to be apart of that with her! After the reveal we all ate some chili and talked until it was to go. The close friends all headed back to Chandler and Ben's house for a bonfire! Dakota met us at the bonfire and we all had an awesome time. We wanted to watch the FSU game, but they didn't have cable which I'm kind of glad now that they didn't. It was nice for everyone to talk and have a few drinks (water for me) and just socialize. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life.
"pinning the bow on her shirt"
"Oaks was so excited she wanted to do the other one too"
"love this family"
"Me, Chandler, & EllaRynn ;)"
"My Moe!"
 
 


Sunday Dakota had to get up and go back to work and I got ready for my sweet little cousins birthday party. I got him the cutest little outfit from Target that I had gotten the day before and a cute pair of pj's! His party was SOOOOOO cute. I can't believe he is already one. The birthday theme was Tractors and his mom had cute props and names for everything. For example, she had the long pretzels on the table and called them "logs" and had drinks called "tractor fuel". It was the cutest thing. However, nothing was as adorable as watching that little stinker dig into his cake and get it all over his face! That night I went home to do homework and watched the walking dead with my sweet hubby and called it a night! I hope everyone else had a great weekend. I go to my 15 week checkup
tomorrow & then after that we get to find out the gender!!!!! :)
"15 weeks"
"Love this little guy"
"His super cute cake!"
"Singing Happy Birthday"
"Not wasting any time"
"Getting messy"
"Seeing if he would share"

"Giving that messy boy a bath"
"Ending the night watching TWD with my bebe"
 
 
 
Until next time, Lexi!