Image Map

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Weekend recap// 14 week bumpdate!

Friday was a long day at work! Me and my friend Jessica who is also my co-worker got some Fuji Sushi for lunch. It was good going down, but coming back up not so much. By coming back up I mean burping it ALL day. It was terrible. I don't think I'll be eating sushi for a while. That night Dakota had to work a soccer tournament and I brought us some Little Caesars pizza. It was absolutely delicious. Their Hot N Ready is SO much better than Pizza Hut. After hanging out with my hubs for a while and watching some soccer I had to head to my friend Chandlers house so her hubby and I could work on a mid-term together. We are enrolled in the same class so it was nice to have a study buddy. By the time we got finished it was 11:00 and I was pooped. I came home and crashed.
"Jessica's face cracks me up"
"Hanging out with my honey"
 
Saturday Dakota was off and we got to sleep in for a bit. Every time Dakota is off from work on the weekends we always get Whataburger for breakfast. I am always craving the honeybutter chicken biscuit so I am one happy girl. After breakfast we got ready and headed to NAS for the Blues homecoming show. It was terrible and not even worth watching. We had to park far away and walk 2.5 miles there just to watch a show for 30 minutes and had to walk allllllll the way back. It was cold outside but boy was I sweating my butt off in my sweater and boots. After the blues we headed to the mall to meet my family at the Macaroni grill for my moms birthday! Dakota and I shared the chicken alfredo and it was alright. I was not that impressed, but really the restaurant never does. I'm not a big fan. After eating we all went to the movies to see Fury. It was an awesome movie.
"Blue Angels"

"Finally found a spot"
"<3"
"At Macaroni grill"
"Movies with my parents to see Fury"
 
 
Sunday Dakota and I got up and went to church. We are trying out this new place called Plainview and so far I really like it. The pastor is great and knows our family well so that's a bonus. Also, I really like his preaching. He is very soft spoken and gets to the point. At my old church I would leave with headaches because the Pastor would scream and turn red. After church we had a lunch date and Chili's and it was soooooooo yummy. We were both craving their Mexican food. After eating lunch we had a lot of errands to run for the house and we bought our cabinets for the kitchen! I am SO ready to move in this house. It should be ready for us by January! I just gotta keep telling myself two more months. That night my parents came over to my grandparents house for another birthday celebration. It was a good time getting to catch up with everyone and talking about the baby, the house, and the future plans we have!


Now for my baby bumpdate!!! Little baby Ward is 14 weeks! He/she is the size of a lemon. ( & I also still really think it's a BOY)
  • He/she is 3/4 Inches & 1.5 ounces
  • Can squint, frown, and even suck its own thumb
  • The fur-like lanugo is covering most of the body to keep warm before the baby fat comes in
  • Has doubled in weight since last week
  • Producing white blood cells, which will come in handy when needed to fight infection after birth
  • Kidneys are making urine, and the liver and spleen are doing their jobs, too.

 I'm not going to do a Q&A since I just did one last week, but in just two weeks we will be able to find out the gender and you better believe I'll be doing one then.
"So in love with my sweet little one"



Until next time, Lexi!!!