Image Map

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

28 week bumpdate (Hello, third trimester!)

The last update I had on my little guy was when I had my glucose testing done! Hallelujah people, we passed!! I got the call from my Doctor and everything was perfect. I also got my CBC levels back and that also looked good. Thank goodness, because this girl needs the drugs for labor.
"I can feel him starting to drop"

My sweet Walker is the size of an Eggplant and the countdown to his arrival is 82 more days! & we made it to the THIRD trimester! We are moving on along.
  • He is measuring between 13.6-14.8 inches and 1.5 - 2.5 pounds (let's go with the bigger size, because lets face it.... this baby is going to be large.
  • He's starting to develop more fat, so his wrinkly skin will start to get smoother
  • His lungs are mature enough that he'd probably survive if he was born now
"The size of his sweet little hand (Ovia App)"


Gender: Boy <3

 
Weight gain: Overall.... around 20

 
Maternity clothes: Just keep getting smaller. I run out of clothes that fit me every couple of weeks. I swear this child just doesn't quit growing. He gets bigger everyday I feel like. So far I have to get an X large at Target and it's working for me. The spring line is coming out and that makes me excited! Bring on the cute dresses.

 
Stretch marks: Just on my behind.
 
Belly button in or out: Still in and I don't think it will be popping out.

 
Sleep: Sleep is hard. I can't get comfortable and I wake up every other hour to pee.

 
Best moment this week: When Dakota kissed me bye and then kissed my tummy and told Walker he loved him. Walker kicked me in the same exact spot that Dakota had kissed me. I seriously melted. I knew he heard his daddy and was letting me know that he loved him too. Ahhhh, Walker please get here! I'm ready to meet you.

 
Worst moment this week: Waking up Monday morning with contractions. Braxton hicks are no joke. They killed me until about 5 and finally stopped.

 
Miss anything: BEING COMFORTABLE!!! I just want to lay on a cloud and sleep forever.

 
Movement: Lots and lots of movement. Especially at night. The other night Dakota put his cold hand on my belly and Walker kicked him so hard. It was the cutest thing.

 
Cravings: Same thing as usual.

 
Queasy or sick: Only got sick with the Braxton hicks. Other than that I don't have any nausea.
 
Looking forward to: My sister in laws Gender reveal ! & Our ultrasound on Feb 28th !!!!  
 
Image Map