Image Map

Saturday, February 7, 2015

26 week bumpdate!

Sorry I have been MIA lately! We have been moving all last weekend and week. We haven't had internet until now & everything has been in boxes. As you can see my blog got a face lift from the wonderful Ash from the Grits Blog! Seriously, she is the best & I couldn't imagine a prettier design. She did exactly what I had envisioned. Girl's got talent! Getting off topic here, but I just can't help it. I love everything she did.

 Now without further ado, my 26 week bumpdate that has been put on the back burner. I didn't want to skip it even though I'll be 27 weeks on Monday.
"26 weeks with Walker James"


Baby boy is the size of a Butternut Squash with a countdown of 93 days until I get to hold him in my arms!
  • He is measuring 13.6- 14.8 inches and 1.5 to 2.5 pounds
  • His eyes are forming and will soon start to open
  • He's getting his immune system ready for life on the outside by soaking up my antibodies
  • He's taking breaths, too. They're of amniotic fluid, not air, but it's still good practice
  • Most of his bodily systems and functions are now intact, and most of the rest of his development is purely revolved around putting on height and weight

Gender: BOY!!

 
Weight gain: I don't weight myself at home... I wait until my appointment which is this Tuesday. Hopefully the numbers aren't too bad.

 
Maternity clothes: Usually I buy from Old Navy & they are having a clearance on maternity clothes so you know where I'll be today.

 
Stretch marks: Nothing on my stomach, but got some on my boobs & butt.
 
Belly button in or out: Still in & I don't see it popping out anytime soon!

 
Sleep: Sleep has been difficult lately. I just can't get comfortable. I have a body pillow that I lay on my side with, but somehow always wake up on my back.

 
Best moment this week: Hearing Dakota talk about Walker. He had me tearing up with a text he sent me last night.... " I am so ready for Walker to get here". I don't know why, but it made my heart melt. I can't wait to see them together.

 
Worst moment this week: Walker stressing me out by not really moving for two days. I was about to call my Doctor, but all of a sudden he started moving all around again. I don't know what the cause of that was, but I don't want to ever experience that feeling again.

 
Miss anything: Being able to wear cute clothes and feeling pretty in them.

 
Movement: More at night time, but he is can detect light now so he kicks me sometimes right when I wake up and get in the shower.

 
Cravings: Same! I stick to the same food groups... Cereal, Mexican, Sushi, & Honey butter chicken biscuits.. Oh & RAVIOLI

 
Queasy or sick: Neither!
 
Looking forward to: My 27 week checkup on Tuesday. Not looking forward to the Glucose testing...  
 



Image Map