Image Map

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

30 week bumpdate!!

I can't believe that I am in my last 10 weeks of pregnancy. Where has the time gone? I can't wait to meet my little man, but I know he needs to stay and cook a little longer. I also had my 30 week checkup yesterday and everything looks good! Walker is healthy and measuring 2 weeks ahead as usual and momma is doing good too (minus the constant swelling). I am now seeing my doctor every 2 weeks instead of 3! We are getting so close!!!!
"30 weeks and ready to start celebrating this little guy"


Baby boy is the size of a summer cantaloupe and the countdown to his arrival is 69 more days! EEK!
  • Little man is measuring up to 16.7 inches and 3.8 pounds
  • His skin is getting smoother
  • His brain is getting wrinklier (to make way for all that essential brain tissue)
  • He's now strong enough to grasp a finger (AWWWWW)
  • He is shedding his fur and is putting on fat at a rapid pace now that we are inching closer to delivery day
"Can't wait to hold his sweet little hand"


Gender: All boy!

 
Weight gain: Only gained 3 pounds from my last appointment.

 
Maternity clothes: Are very frustrating. I am in between large and XL and it's hard to find clothes that actually fits in all the right places.

 
Stretch marks: On my butt & boobs. 
 
Belly button in or out: Still in :)

 
Sleep: What's sleep? I haven't had a good nights rest in a while. He must be training me for when he gets here.

 
Best moment this week: It wasn't this week, but when we saw our little guy on the big screen. I can't believe how much he looks like his daddy. My heart literally melted.

 
Worst moment this week: Not really a worst moment, but lack of sleep is getting really old.

 
Miss anything: Being able to wear cute shoes! Haha, nothing fits these fat feet.
 
Symptoms: Swelling, itchy tummy, shortness of breath, and unable to get comfortable. Other than that I feel fine!
  
Movement: Oh yes! His favorite time to kick mommy is at night :) 

 
Cravings: Pasta, Sushi, and APPLE PIE!!! Oh my goodness... I about died the other day because I didn't have any apple pie. Luckily my mother in law picked me up some and vanilla ice cream ;)

 
Queasy or sick: Neither!
 
Looking forward to: My first baby shower on the 14th! So excited to celebrate my son with my friends.  

Image Map