Image Map

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Life lately

I have been terrible with keeping up this blog lately. It seems that being 33 weeks pregnant, working full time, and going to school full time is really taking its toll on me. Every night when I get home I either crash or do homework. I have had so many wonderful memories that I want to document, but just never get around to doing it. So this post is just an update on what's been going on in the life as a Ward.


  • March 14, 2015
I had my first baby shower for Walker! It was such an awesome shower and the decorations were so cute. The theme was mustaches and I'm pretty sure my friend Jamie hit the nail on the head with that one. She had everything mustache and I was so overwhelmed with joy and excitement as soon as I stepped foot in her home. She was such a wonderful hostess and the shower was more than I had hoped for. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from shower!
"Diaper cake"
"Cutest onesie ever"
"Oaks writing Walker a letter"
"Love this man"
"Our soon to be family of three"
"Everyone at the shower"
 
 


  • March 15, 2015
My best friend Chandler had her shower for miss EllaRynn! It was fun celebrating her and seeing all things girly! She got so many adorable clothes and accessories for her little girl. I am all about the tiaras and makeup, but I think once my little man gets here it will be all dump trucks and tools to help daddy work on his truck.
"Opening presents"
"Pregnant besties"


  • March 16, 2015
Me and my sweet boy hit 32 weeks (sorry for no bumpdate). We are feeling pretty good and momma can't wait to kiss those chubby cheeks!
"32 weeks"


  • March 19, 2015
I celebrated my 22nd birthday! I had to go in to work that day, but the girls in my department definitely made it a fun and enjoyable even though I was at the office. They brought me in balloons, a card, and my favorite... APPLIE PIE and ICE CREAM! I was absolutely thrilled because apple pie is my absolute worst craving right now. I need it all the time! That night I went out with my friends from work (Jess & Amanda) and my hubby at Outback for a birthday dinner. Of course I had to get my free dessert :)
"Feelin' 22"

 


  • March 21, 2015
I had my first beach day of the year with my sweet husband! The weather was amazing and I got some sun... but just enough to wear I didn't get a sunburn. We walked the beach and the cold water felt so good on my swollen feet. I absolutely loved spending the day with my husband and that night we met up with our good friends, the Ervin's and the soon to be Salter's at Olive Garden for another birthday dinner! Olive Garden is where it's at and I'm obsessed with their Ravioli. This pregnant girl was in heaven. After dinner we all went to the movies to watch Cinderella! I felt bad for Dakota because I knew he cared nothing to see it, but I told him it was my birthday and he actually ended up liking it.
"Now that's a view"
"Eating lunch at Shaggy's"
"Off to birthday dinner numero two"
" My girls"
 
 


  • March 23, 2015
Dakota and I celebrated our two year wedding anniversary. I saved my birthday PTO for this day and spent the entire day with my handsome groom. We woke up around 9 and I made us some French toast with strawberries on top. We lounged around for a little bit until it was time to leave for our massages. We went to Still Waters downtown and the place is gorgeous. We had our appointment at 12 and they greeted us with robes and some slippers. I had to get the motherhood massage and Dakota got the regular one. It was a couples massage and I was hoping to be in the same room, but they had us in different ones. It was okay though because it was very relaxing and I got to enjoy some me time. I swear that hour goes by way too fast. I felt like she just started and then she was like okay, we are all done! Maybe I fell asleep? Who knows, lol. After the massages Dakota and I headed to one of our favorite sushi places for lunch. It was actually where we went on our first date almost 5 years ago. After getting our sushi on we had to go to Petland and then Water World so Dakota could look at some fish. We had planned on going to dinner that night, but we were both so exhausted that we just got a redbox and ordered some pizza. I couldn't imagine spending my life with anyone else. I am so beyond blessed to be with such an amazing man. I could go on and on about how much he means to me and how much I love him. But plain and simple.... I love that man beyond words. Two years being married to him has been nothing short of amazing. I look forward to making more memories with him and can't wait to bring our son into this world. I know he will be an even more amazing father. Happy anniversary, Dakota. I love you!! I just want to reminisce real quick with some wedding photos :)
"The girls"
"The guys"
"first kiss"
"We were nice to each other for the cake part"
"2 years and still give me butterflies"
"& they lived happily ever after"









Image Map