Image Map

Monday, March 30, 2015

34 week bumpdate!

Today we reached 34 weeks! I am so excited/anxious/nervous for his arrival in just 6 short weeks. I still have two more baby showers that are in April and I am so ready to celebrate him. We are still seeing the doctor every two weeks until my next appointment at 36 weeks. Then we start going every week and the doctor checks for dilation!


Baby boy is the size of a Butternut Squash and the countdown to his arrival is 42 more days!
  • He is measuring up to 18.7 inches and 5.8 pounds
  • He's recognizing and reacting to simple songs
  • He's urinating about a pint a day
  • My amniotic fluid level has probably reached a maximum, but he is still growing, so room is running out in my uterus
  • His slippery coat that protects him from the amniotic fluid is starting to fall off, and his immune system keeps getting stronger
"34 weeks"
"The size of his hand compared to a newborn"
 





 
 
Gender: BOY!

 
Weight gain: Overall, 40 pounds

 
Maternity clothes: Are hard to find these days. I usually just wear the same outfits. It's hard to find dresses or really anything that I am comfortable in and fits me well.

 
Stretch marks: Still on my boobs and butt. Thankfully I haven't had any on my tummy! I keep lathering on the lotion. 
 
Belly button in or out: Still in, but holding on for dear life. I feel like it is going to pop out any day now.

 
Sleep: Not the best lately. I usually wake up every two hours until my alarm goes off.

 
Best moment this week: Going to the Doctor and hearing his HB at a strong 142 BPM!

 
Worst moment this week: Don't really have one so far!

 
Miss anything: Being able to wear more than one pair of shoes.
 
Symptoms: Swelling, and back pain from him dropping.
  
Movement: He is moving all over the place (especially at night) and I love watching my belly move. 

 
Cravings: Pasta, Pasta, and more Pasta! I also am loving my apple pie with ice cream.

 
Queasy or sick: Neither, feeling pretty good!
 
Looking forward to: My second baby shower on Saturday and our 36 week appointment!




Image Map