Image Map

Monday, August 24, 2015

Four months old// 8.22.15



"love those cheeks"


Walker is 4 months old!! I feel like he just turned 3 months last week. I know I say this all of the time, but time is seriously flying... before I know it he will be half a year old. Excuse me while I go cry in the corner. Lol


Last Thursday Walker had his 4 month checkup! We got all great news, except that Walker needed to slow down his eating because he's growing too fast. I couldn't make this checkup because I was training with my new job at Baptist. So it was Daddy who gave me all the good news.

Walker is 17 solid pounds and 25 inches! His heart murmur has completely healed (thank the good Lord) and he's 70th percentile in height, 80 in weight, and 90 in head circumference. His Doctor also cleared us for solids which I have been anxiously awaiting for! I couldn't wait to start buying the baby food and feeing it to him.

That night we tried to just give him formula mixed with rice cereal and feed it to him by spoon and he was just not having it. So we broke out the applesauce and W really enjoyed it. He didn't really know what was going on or how to keep it in his mouth, but I expected that the first night trying a new thing. We are trying to feed him solids for lunch and dinner. He gets a bottle in the morning and then at night before he goes to bed around 9:30. So far we have tried Apples, Bananas, Pears, and Peas. He has liked all of them! We are going to try squash and carrots next. This stage is just so much fun. I love my smiley, happy baby! He is just so much fun right now. He is starting to play with toys and drooling ALL over the place. I swear I'm constantly changing clothes/bibs and giving him a bath every day.



Happy 4 months baby boy! I love you so much!


Here are a few pictures of my not so little guy! Enjoy :)


"Mr. Chunky at his checkup" 
"All smiles before his shots"
"Eating Applesauce"






Image Map