Image Map

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Five Months Old// 9.22.15

My little boy is 5 months old!! He is changing/growing so much and I'm loving every minute of it.  Here's just a few things that have changed from last month!
  • He is starting to sit up on his own and can balance himself when playing with toys
  • When we go out to eat or to a store he no longer wants to sit in his carrier and wants to sit in the highchair/stroller
  • He is eating baby foods on the regular and will usually have a fruit for breakfast and veggies for dinner
  • He is reaching for everything and has even put his hands in my plate a few times
  • DROOLING EVERYWHERE
  • Super talkative and squeals all of the time
  • Still loves bath time and splashes all over the place
  • Sleeping from 10PM- 8AM
"5 months old"
"3/5 months & still same scrunched up smile"
"Balancing with his toys"
"Hey Mom, I'm ready to eat!"
"Daddy gave W a Mohawk!"



He is so much fun and keeps me busy. This stage is so much fun and I know it's only going to get better! He isn't my content little baby anymore that just wants to lay and cuddle. He always has to have something to play with or chew on. He is seriously the cutest baby ever & I love that he's all mine. The Holidays are upon us and I really can't contain my excitement. Next month kicks off the festivities and I am itching to get my chunky butt in a pumpkin! :)



Image Map