Image Map

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Labor Day Weekend!

This year I celebrated Labor Day a little differently. My best friend Jordan is getting married in October and the wedding party/ friends all headed out to Panama City for her Bachelorette. We left Saturday morning around 10 and got to Panama around 1. We stopped at an outdoor mall and did some shopping and then got lunch at Panera bread. Once we were all done we headed to the beach house at 4. It accommodated 17 people and it was really nice. Tons of space and places to sleep. Once we walked in it was decorated and had goodie bags for us. It was so cute! Once we got settled in we got ready for the fun night ahead of us.

We all wore black and Jordan wore black and white so she would stand out. It was fun getting ready with all the girls. We did each others hair and makeup and of course had to take tons of pictures. Chandler made us some sailor hats to pin in our hair. The theme was last sail before the veil and tie the knot. Once we all got ready we walked about 15 minutes to a restaurant/club called spinnakers. We all ate at around 6 and I ordered the bang bang shrimp wrap. It was really good and of course I ordered some tasty drinks. My favorite was called the waverunner. Once we finished eating/drinking we walked back to the house to waste some time before going back to Spinnakers around 10. We played beer pong, and danced the night away. It's real easy to have some fun with a house full of girls. Instead of walking back we called a bus to come get us! We danced the night away and sang some karaoke. It was a super fun night and one that I will remember. It was my first Bachelorette as a Bridesmaid and it was my first time leaving Walker for the weekend.
"selfie"
"Me & the beautiful Bride"
"Me & Bev"
"Chan, Me, Zuri, and Jo"
"More of the ladies before going out"
"All the ladies at Spinnakers"
 




The next morning we all woke up around 8 and Jordan/Chandler made all of us breakfast. We had grits and sausage casserole. It was delicious!!! We hung out for a while and then got ready to walk across the street to go to the beach. We stayed maybe an hour before it started to rain on us which stunk because I didn't even flip sides yet.. Once we got back to the house some of the girls said their goodbyes and others like myself took a nice hard nap. That night we watched The Wedding Ringer & The Longest Ride and ate pizza in bed. Basically it was a huge slumber party and I loved it. I got my hair braided and had pillow talk. I think the girls night in was my favorite part of the whole trip.

Monday morning came and before we left at 9 we had to clean up. Once we left we hit traffic hard!! Panama is only about 2 hours away from us and it took us until 2:00 PM to get home. Literally just sat in traffic for an hour. Everyone had the same idea as us to get up early and leave before the crowd! Once I got home I came home to my two boys, a clean house, and pretty flowers! I think it's safe to say that they missed me.


That night my sweet hubby took me out on a date to Tokyo! It was nice to spend time with just him. I missed him so much! Today is a relaxing day for me to catch up on my sleep and spend time with my boys. Tomorrow is back to work/reality!



I hope the rest of you had a wonderful Labor Day weekend!!


Image Map