Image Map

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Oh what fun Christmas time is!

Well, a lot of FUN stuff has happened since my last post! Dakota and I went to a tacky Christmas sweater party, we went to see zoo lights, we made so many stops to family members, and finally had a nice church dinner service and singing Christmas carols at the Pastor's house! I have SO many pictures... so let's begin with the tacky Christmas sweater party!

We went to the Ervin's tacky sweater party the Thursday before Christmas and it was SO much fun! Dakota & I had on the tackiest sweaters we could get our hands on! We borrowed them from my friend Moe's mom. (she's a lot older so she was telling us to make sure to give the sweaters back so she could wear them for the holiday's too! lol). The party had so many people and we played games and the host had props set up! It was so cute and of course I had to take some pictures.

Me and Moe with our naughty and nice props :)

                                                            I could pass for Santa ;)
                                                         Me & the hubs in our tacky sweaters :)
                                                     Jordan, me, and the party host Chandler.
The next night Dakota and I went to see the Zoo lights!! We both had never been before and were super excited. One, I LOVE animals and always am up for going to see them & two I love Christmas lights! When we get there of course it's packed and I am so excited because it must be a big hit and super fun. Once we get inside and pay we start our tour around the park. It was really pretty, but none of the animals were out and it was FULL of LITTLE kids. I'm pretty sure Dakota and I were the only ones there without a child. lol but it was a nice time and something to do. The lights were really pretty and it was really putting me in the festive/holiday mood. All the way back home I made Dakota listen to Christmas music! We made a pit stop before going home and wanted to try the Texas Roadhouse that just opened up in the beginning of this month. Can you say mouthgasm?? Oh my gosh, it was DELICIOUS! I walked out of that place with a food baby AND still had lots of leftovers to take home. Dakota ordered a 23 ounce steak called the Porterhouse. Literally the size of my face.
                                                              Dakota and his HUGE steak.
Love me some Kota.
                                                           The pretty Zoo lights!
I didn't take many pictures on Christmas Eve, but we went to four different houses!! We went to Dakota's mom and dad's to exchange presents with his grandparents, then we went to my uncle's house to play dirty Santa, then we went to my granny's house and exchanged gifts, and last but certainly not least we went to my mom and dad's house for Santa presents! I got so many wonderful things and my dad just loves to play tricks on Dakota! He wrapped his present over and over again and then duck taped it! It was so funny watching him open and get into another box and having to use his knife to break open the boxes wrapped in rolls of duck tape. My family and I are all FSU fans and of course this Christmas we had to represent our team because most of our family is Alabama! It was pretty funny seeing them open an FSU dirty Santa gift.
                                             My dad, me, my mom, and little brother!(GO NOLES)
                                                    My most favorite Christmas present!Then comes Christmas day! We left our house at 8:40 to be at his parents for Santa gifts at 9! We got so many awesome gifts there too. My favorite gift is my LED gel manicure set. I tried to use it before we left for lunch, but I need better practice before I go out in public again. lol anyways, I didn't take many picture's there either (lame I know, but I was so caught up in the moment that I totally forgot) I'm sure my sister Katie took lots though. After his parents we headed to his moms side of the family for a yummy Christmas lunch! I got money and an Urban Decay Naked eye shadow palette. Absolutely love it :) Dakota got money & some Ralph Lauren cologne. We also got a gift card from our aunt and uncle to Outback steakhouse! YUMMMYYYY!! Once again, I didn't take any picture's because my phone was messing up and not letting me take pictures. Although, the one's I do have are precious! Speaking of precious, my baby cousin was there and he's a little over a month old. I was in heaven holding him. I want a baby so bad & it just fueled my fire and reassured me that yes, I want one of my own.
                                                    Our first Christmas as Mr. & Mrs. Ward
Me and sweet baby William!
 
 
 
I hope everyone had a wonderful & blessed Christmas! I know I sure did. Tomorrow my hubby is taking me shopping :)
 
 
Until next time, Lexi