Image Map

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

18 week bumpdate!

Here is my 18 week bumpdate! Little baby Ward is the size of a sweet potato!
  • He is measuring at 5. 6 inches and 6.7 ounces
  • He is yawning, hiccupping, sucking, and swallowing
  • He is also twisting, rolling, punching, and kicking too! I also am starting to feel him do all those things
  • He is developing a coating of myelin on his nerves which is a substance that helps the brain communicate with the rest of the nervous system

How far along: 18 weeks & 1 day

 
Gender: IT'S A BOY!! We will be welcoming our sweet little Walker James in May!
"My reaction when I found out we were having a boy"
 

 
Weight gain: 2 pounds since 15 week appointment

 
Maternity clothes: Jeans, leggings, and a few shirts

 
Stretch marks: Nothing but booty!
 
Belly button in or out: IN!!! (thank goodness)

 
Sleep: Really good except for waking up with nasty leg cramps

 
Best moment this week: Honestly the best moment this week has been when my friend from work brought me a honey butter chicken biscuit. It was like heaven in my mouth.

 
Worst moment this week: Waking up with leg cramps and not being able to go back to bed.

 
Miss anything: I really miss being able to eat a big juicy steak... and even thinking about it.

 
Movement: I usually feel him the most after I eat and at night when I'm cuddling with Dakota.

 
Cravings: Recently my cravings have been Sushi, Honey Butter Chicken Biscuits, Roly Poly, and Mexican.

 
Queasy or sick: Neither. This pregnancy has been a breeze with the feeling sick part.

 
Looking forward to: Next Tuesday. We have our 19 week anatomy scan!! We get to check everything out on the baby and make sure his organs and brain are function correctly. The only thing I'm worried about is having to have a full bladder for the scan. Uhhh, I pee my pants when I sneeze and I don't even have to go pee. This should be interesting.
 
"18 week bumpdate from my view"
 
 
 
 
 
Until next time, Lexi!