Image Map

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Baby Ward is a......

BOY!!!! Our sweet little baby is a BOY! Dakota and I are over the moon and can't wait to meet our son. I was so confident I was having a boy the entire time except for the first ultrasound because the HB was so high (which means nothing for gender), but I quickly changed my mind and went back to team Blue and have been ever since. It was finally nice to have confirmation that we are having a little Dakota. Saturday was the gender reveal and it felt like forever waiting for 2:30 even though I was busy the whole morning getting everything together! We invited a bunch of friends and family and thankfully the weather held up because we were doing the big reveal outside. The theme was football and had Girl Vs. Blue decorations. We grilled hamburgers and hot dogs and had cupcakes for dessert! My friend Chandler and I decorated a huge box and wrapped the entire thing with wrapping paper. It was harder than it looked, but the guys had the harder time of putting the box up in the tree. Before they put it in the tree they made Dakota and I leave so they could stuff it with all of the blue balloons and streamers and tape it shut.  Our son, Walker James Ward is due May 11th and I am counting down the months. After Christmas I will only have 5 more months to wait. I'm so ready to start decorating his nursery which will be my next post on what nursery ideas I have. Enjoy the pictures of our party!
"Opening the box"

IT'S A BOY!

"My dad was so excited he started dancing"
Love my boys more than anything"


"Couldn't hold back the tears"
"Team Pink"
 

"Team Blue"

"My side of the family"

"Dakotas side of the family"
"The banner me & Chan made"

"The chalkboard of old wives tales"

"Yummy cupcakes"

"I kept the side that says Walker and going to put it in his nursery"

"Ultrasounds and the diaper raffle that had helmets on it"
 
 




Until next time, Lexi!