Image Map

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

20 Week Bumpdate// Halfway there!

Monday I hit my 20 week mark and I am so excited, but also surprised that I have already made it to my halfway point. I feel like just yesterday I took that pregnancy test and got so many butterflies in my tummy. So many emotions came over me and all I could do was cry happy tears in my husbands arms. It was such a surreal moment and will always be one of the happiest moments of my life. Now that I am 20 weeks I seriously can't wait to meet my Son. I can feel him kick and move all around in there and I can't wait to kiss his little cheeks. Every time I think about his arrival I start to tear up and think how blessed my husband and I are to be receiving such a beautiful gift from God. I can't thank him enough for our little Walker James. Okay, enough with the mushy gushy... here's my bumpdate!


Little Baby Ward is the size of a Banana. At my 19 week appointment he was already measuring the size of a Banana, but I think it's more simple for me to stick with information from the app.
  • He's got working taste buds
  • He's measuring at 6.5 inches and 10.2 ounces
  • Now, he's gulping down several ounces on amniotic fluid each day which is significantly more than before
  • His testes are descending from his abdomen
  • Mommy can feel him kicking all around in there especially when listening to music in the car & when getting a pedicure. He must not like to be shaken from the massager.

Gender: BOY :)

 
Weight gain: 4 pounds since 15 week appointment

 
Maternity clothes: Jeans, leggings, and a few shirts, and a dress.

 
Stretch marks: Still just my booty.
 
Belly button in or out: Still IN!

 
Sleep: I'm not having any trouble sleeping and I love laying on my side now that I have gotten used to it. Before I got pregnant I was a tummy sleeper.

 
Best moment this week: Best moment this week was Monday when it hit 4:20! I got outta there and I don't have to go back until Friday!

 
Worst moment this week: I haven't really had a worst moment. It's been a pretty good week so far.

 
Miss anything: Still missing being able to eat red meat. I still can't set foot in a steakhouse.

 
Movement: I have been feeling him a lot lately and I absolutely love it. I'm ready for him to cooperate so Dakota can feel him.

 
Cravings: I have really been on a Greek salad kick lately. I also love Mexican and Sushi.

 
Queasy or sick: Neither one thankfully.

 
Looking forward to: January 13th! We have our 23 week checkup and 30 minute ultrasound to check up on Walker's bladder since he wouldn't show us last time.
"Halfway done!"
 
 
 
Until next time, Lexi :)