Image Map

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Weekend recap!

Well apparently I just can't do my weekend recap on Monday and I am always a day or two late.... regardless I am still proud of myself for actually doing it. This week I haven't been feeling too hot & I am pretty sure my husband gave me his nasty sore throat and cough... awesome I know.


Friday, I finally got to sit at my own desk and was able to stop shadowing the girl who was training me. So I made a super cute background just because I am so proud to finally have my own things. Lame, I know.. but when you sit at a little corner for 2 years just stuffing envelopes with no computer access at my old job it's a pretty big upgrade. My granny called me and asked what I was doing for lunch. I had brought a lean cuisine, but how could I pass up a lunch with my granny?! I love that woman dearly & I love getting to spend time with her. She picked me up and we went to Jimmy John's and then a quick trip to Sears! My work is right behind Sears and so we able to squeeze in that mini shopping trip until 5 minutes before I had to be back at work. It was the fastest hour of my life, but so thankful I got to spend it with my granny! That night Dakota was working until 11:30 PM so I went out with my grandparents to dinner and then went back to their house for a while until it was time for Dakota to get off. I actually ended up spending the night because I was SUPER tired & Dakota had to go back into work at 5 that next morning so it was probably best that I stayed at my grandparents so Dakota could get some good sleep.
"My super cute desktop background"
"My even more cute granny!"
Saturday morning I woke up around 8 (which is sleeping in for me) ! I had plans with Britt that day to go to Mobile and after eating breakfast and chatting with my granny I headed home to get ready. Britt came over to my house around 11 & we were on our way to a fun day full of shopping! The trip there went by so fast because we talked the whole time and got to catch up. Me & Britt talk everyday through text, but there's just something about us talking each others ears off when we are together. Once we got to mobile our first stop was to get something to eat because we were both starving. After getting our bellies full we went to Forever 21! Out of that whole entire store I did not find one dang thing...... I was so upset. The whole point of going to mobile to shop is to hit up Forever 21!! After walking the entire mall & what seemed like 6 hours later we were headed home. We both got a lot of good stuff & I got to use my Secret Rewards from VS and with my whole entire purchase I only paid $2!!!! That night Dakota and I went over to my parents house to watch the UFC fight. I didn't care too much about it, but Dakota really wanted to see it. I would of rather gone out to dinner and see a movie, but ya know. I really tried to stay awake for the whole thing, but I ended up falling asleep and couldn't wait to get home to snuggle with my warm and cozy bed.
"On our way to Mobile"

"Seriously, how cute is this kitty onesie?"

"Love her and this awesome store"
"Me & the little brother watching the UFC fight!"
"Me & Athena!"
 
Sunday I didn't go to church because I procrastinated with my homework and had to finish all of it up before a certain time. I'm super bad about that, but it's my last week and I am getting pretty lazy with my homework. I have found out that I work much better under pressure and a time limit. I actually stay more focused. After finishing up my homework I went to Target and shopped around until it was time to meet my cousin Linda for some super cute maternity pictures! We met at NAS and of course had to take pictures next to my favorite wall and stairs. The whole session was so nice and the weather turned out to be so refreshing. It was warm, but had a cool breeze. This was my first maternity session and I loved taking pictures of her cute belly. They really aren't kidding when they say "pregnancy glow" because that momma was glowin'!! That afternoon Dakota got off at a reasonable time and we went out to dinner since neither of us felt like cooking. We went to Coach n four and it was alright. I wouldn't go again. Well, there you have it. My super exciting weekend & I can't wait for this one coming up. It's Linda's baby shower & I have another photo session if the weather holds up.
"My sweet babies cuddling"
"Daniel kissing his baby sister"

"My favorite picture"
"My hubby looks so cute even though he's super tired"
 
 
 

 Until next time, Lexi!