Image Map

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

22 Week Bumpdate!

Holy cow..... am I already 5 months pregnant??? This pregnancy is seriously going so fast. My tummy keeps growing and my ligaments keep stretching. It amazes me how much Walker has developed and how much he looks like a little person. Most of his organs are done developing and he is in there just a cookin' away. Little man likes to sleep all day and then as soon as mommy goes to lay down he starts kicking and wants to play. Dakota still hasn't felt him from the outside yet, but I am hoping he can soon. I know he wants to feel his little one kick. He just needs to get bigger.. speaking of!

Little Baby Ward is the size of a Papaya. Only 18 weeks left!!
  • He is measuring 10.5-11.8 inches & 12.7-20.8 ounces.
  • His eyes are formed, but his irises still lack pigment.
  • When he isn't sleeping (which is at this point 12-14 hours a day), he is trying to touch anything he can. Whether it's his face, body, or umbilical cord, he is working on his physical abilities and motor skills by practicing movement.
  • His inner ear is developed to the point where he has his sense of balance.
  • His pancreas is already busy creating its own hormones, which thankfully helps me.
  • Getting bigger to the point where momma is having a hard time catching her breath & starting to get swollen feet.

Gender: BOY!!

 
Weight gain: I have had a much bigger appetite lately so I will see what damage has been done at my next appointment.

 
Maternity clothes: About to invest in a maternity bra. The bras I have now are KILLING me. The wire is so uncomfortable and pushes on me.

 
Stretch marks: My butt cheeks, & I am starting to notice some on my boobs.
 
Belly button in or out: IN!!!

 
Sleep: Sleep is good except for when Walker wakes me up at 4 in the morning kicking me all over the place.

 
Best moment this week: Best moment so far is honestly food. For some off reason I was craving Firehouse subs. I hate subs. But I got what my little heart desired and it was absolutely delicious. It made for a good afternoon. 

 
Worst moment this week: Peeing my pants. It never fails. Yesterday morning I was getting ready for work and all of a sudden a sneeze snuck up on me. I peed all in my panties. It's so annoying & embarrassing. lol

 
Miss anything: STEAK!!!!! I would give anything to eat a big, juicy, yummy steak!

 
Movement: I have been feeling him everyday now!! Especially at night. I love it.

 
Cravings: Sushi, Greek salads, Roly Poly, & Mexican

 
Queasy or sick: Neither !

 
Looking forward to: Our appointment next week for my 23 week checkup! I can't wait.
"22 weeks and lovin' it"
 
 
 
Until next time, Lexi!