Image Map

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

24 week bumpdate!

24 weeks and feeling it! Little man is kicking up a storm and I can feel him all throughout the day. Used to I would just feel him at night before I went to bed and he would make small little movements, but now he is just rolling all over the place in there. Like today, when I was training with some VOE's all of a sudden he gave me a really hard kick and it completely threw me off guard. I had to stop and pause for a minute to think about what had just happened. I am loving it though. Feeling him everyday is so amazing. Last night my husband and I were laying in bed and I pulled up my shirt and you could see Walker moving all around. My tummy was moving and bouncing up and down. Dakota actually got to feel one of his hard kicks... not once, but twice! His eyes just lit up and he smiled. I'm seriously so in love with these two and I can't wait to see them together. I don't think I could love my husband any more that I do now, but I know once I see him hold our Son my heart will seriously melt over and over again. Now that I'm getting all teary eyed... let's move on to the bumpdate!
"Getting closer to meeting our baby boy"



Little Walker is the size of a Cantaloupe! Only 15 weeks & 6 days to go people... which in my counting down terms is 111 more days.
  • He is measuring at 10.5-11.8 inches & 12.7-20.8 ounces
  • His see-through skin is gradually becoming more opaque
  • He's also got a new pink glow, thanks to the small capillaries that have recently formed
  • He is still producing surfactant, which is the substance that the lungs use to help the air sacs inflate
  • He also gained about a quarter of a pound last week in bones, muscle, and fat
  • Even though his eyebrows, lashes, and hair are coming in, it still lacks pigment and appears white
  • His ears and fingernails are complete by now

Gender: BOY!!

 
Weight gain: 8 pounds total

 
Maternity clothes: Just bought some new maternity shirts online from Old Navy & I can't wait to try them out.

 
Stretch marks: Butt cheeks & starting to get them on my boobs too.
 
Belly button in or out: In. (thank goodness)

 
Sleep: Sleep is good once I'm dreaming, but trying to go to sleep is the hard part. I just can't get comfortable.

 
Best moment this week: Best moment this week is when Dakota felt Walker kick me.

 
Worst moment this week: Just being uncomfortable and constantly having to elevate my feet because they are starting to get really swollen on me.

 
Miss anything: Steak! & I would love a drink. It sucked having to order sprite last weekend when everyone else was drinking yummy adult drinks.

 
Movement: Lots & lots of movement. 

 
Cravings: Mexican, Roly Poly, honey butter chicken biscuits. I also did have a really weird craving on Monday for some Chinese food. It's all I could think about. lol

 
Queasy or sick: Neither one!
 
Looking forward to: My 27 week checkup in February!
 
 
 
Until next time, Lexi